Wednesday, May 19, 2010

El Templo

I love to see the temple, no matter where you are around the world it is always beautiful and the spirit there is the same.

Wednesdays are great because we get to see this!



It is nice to take a moment from our busy schedules and do temple work. There is no feeling like being in the temple. I'm so grateful to be able to visit this one so often!




We had our last day in the community today! Stayed up all night doing los datos. Poor Cassidy in our group only got about an hour of sleep last night. We all sat in one hotel room last night with computers and sheets of papers in hand to enter and compute all the information we gathered from every school. It was a little painful, but important :)

Cassidy gave a great presentation today presenting the results from the schools we visited! That's when it isn't so bad that I can't speak Spanish - I can just enjoy watching :)

No more poking their fingers! Or teaching them to cepillar los dientes!



I will miss driving out to the community to see their smiling faces. It was always an adventure.

Today we got to visit several to hand out soy milk. It was fun to be there without making anyone cry! The kids are so happy, you can't help but smile when you are around them. I love working with them, even when I can't say much. I have gotten several more phrases down that help - and kids are the most forgiving with my terrible Spanish.

Only two more days in Guayaquil..

No comments:

Post a Comment